Professional Male and Female class winners will get ticket to ADCC Worlds 2019!
- Professional Male: -65.9kg, -76.9kg, -87.9kg, -98.9kg and +99kg (no open division)
- Professional Female: -60kg and +60kg (no open division)
- Masters: -65.9kg, -76.9kg, -87.9kg, -98.9kg and +99kg (no open division)
- Professional Men and Female weight classes winners get ticket to ADCC World Championship 2019
- Every weight classes’ three best fighters get medals
- The team that gets most of the points gets the “Best Team Cup”
- Points: 1st place 5 points; 2nd place 3 points; 3rd place 1 point
- Send name, country (must have nationality from Europe, Middle East or Africa – must prove on the day of registration with passport or ID for Romanian athletes), academy, weight class and age division (adult or master) firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline of registration is 12th of April 23:59
- Registration fee is 100 euro or 430 pln
- Payment has to be paid before the last registration date to bank account
- Message in the payment has to contain FIGHTERS NAME, TEAM and CATEGORY.
- Payment in EUR
- Mateusz Łuckiewicz
- 19 1160 2202 0000 0003 2025 2461
- IBAN: PL 19 1160 2202 0000 0003 2025 2461
- SWIFT: BIGBPLPW
- Payment in PLN (only for polish people)
- Stowarzyszenie Sportów i Sztuk Walki ALLIANCE
- ul. Omańkowskiej 93d/15
- 60-465 Poznań
- 26 1240 6595 1111 0000 5623 9502
- Weigh in 09.00 at the competition arena on the day of the event
- The fights are scheduled to begin at 11.30
- The venue is open at 08.00 on April 27th for all competitors and coaches for registration process. Please bring your valid Passport or ID. ALL ATHLETES AND COACHES MUST BE ON TIME FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS! Don’t be late!
- All athletes registered for this tournament must have a medical clearance certificate and health insurance for sports practice dated less than six months before the date of the competition, indicating no objections for participating in martial arts competitions.
- An official obligatory rules meeting for all athletes and coaches will be held at 11:00 on the center mat.
- Referee seminar will be held on April 26th at 16.00 at Alliance Jiu Jitsu – Święty Marcin 58/64, Poznań email@example.com
- Athletes must be present for weigh-in when the division is called. Athletes, who are overweight will be automatically disqualified and cannot compete.
- No refund of competition fees in any case of wrong registrations, not showing up for fight or being disqualified for overweight or not being at the registration and/or weigh-in or any other reasons.
- A list of competitors will be published on April 15th on www.adcombat.com and ADCC Europe Facebook page. Please check, if you are listed and if you are in the right division.
- April 16th, 12.00 p.m. (noon) is the final date for any changes in the lists. To change your division etc. please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org No e-mail, sent later than the deadline will be considered.
- Final Brackets will be published on April 26th on the www.adcombat.com and ADCC Europe Facebook page
- Please check the Event Page on Facebook for up-to-date news and info.
- Event information: email@example.com